← Back to Job Listings
Commercial HVAC Mechanical Engineer
Job Number: 01EV4326
Primary Category: Engineering
Sub Category: CleanTech
Job Location: Tampa, FL
International company with revolutionary energy saving technology for HVAC systems, is opening office in Tampa. Their solutions have been successfully demonstrated in two commercial buildings with significant double digit energy savings. (Positions available in other major cities)
We are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer with extensive HVAC experience. This position will support Sales on a pre and post sales basis, interfacing with customers on a technical level to implement and service these solutions.
The Mechanical Engineer will also work with Suppliers who are manufacturing parts and systems.
This individual may have opportunities to perform Product Management functions in supporting the company’s products and solutions with R&D, Sales, Suppliers, Partners, and Customers.
• Install the company solution and work with partners incorporating the solution in their overall projects
• Work with R&D to understand the company’s solution
• Provide feedback to R&D and Management
• Work closely with Sales on a Pre and Post Sales basis
• Ensure quality and customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest level
• Attend Conferences to support the company technically when they exhibit
• Frequent travel as needed to supplier, partner, and customer locations
• B.S. Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Preferably with 5 – 20 years post-college experience
• Must have HVAC experience working with industrial solutions.
• Ideal candidate has worked for one of the large HVAC manufacturers in a technical support role
• Skilled working with customers to understand how HVAC impacts their business
• Strong verbal and written communication skills