← Back to Job Listings
HR Specialist – Manufacturing
Job Number: 01CR4705
Primary Category: Manufacturing
Sub Category: Human Resources
Job Location: Savannah, GA
Manufacturer is recruiting a Human Resource Specialist at their plant location in the Southeast.
The individual will provide leadership in developing and executing a human resources strategy in support of the growing organization.
Individual will work for the Plant HR VP and eventually manage 3 to 4 HR and Support resources.
The successful candidate will serve as a valued and integral partner to the organization’s leadership team and work in close collaboration with the plant management team.
• Acts as strategic business partner with management on all human resources related issues.
• In collaboration with executive management team members will develop, coordinate and supports the implementation of human resources programs that support the strategy, goals and objectives of the organization.
• Maintain responsibility for organization compliance all current legislative requirements. (i.e., OSHA, EEO, Family medical leave, FSLA.).
• Performs other responsibilities required to support the organization’ HR needs.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5-10 years of experience as Human Resources Leader in a Manufacturing environment
• Advanced degree a plus
• Evidence of ongoing HR learning and certifications
• Pragmatic, results-driven, action-oriented executive
• Strong talent assessment skills and ability to help others grow their teams
• Proven ability to build talent initiatives to support growth and expansion of the business
• Ability to manage multiple projects and staff simultaneously in an organization that is growing
• Experience in organizational development required
• Visible, hands-on leadership style
• Ability to motivate and address employees company-wide
• Capable of being assertive, inspiring, perceptive and insightful
• Strong sense of collaboration, responsibility, accountability, and enthusiasm
• Unquestionable business and personal integrity
• Demonstrates learning agility and business curiosity
• Is perceived as balanced, autonomous, and non-political
• Displays a strong leadership presence under tough and/or different business conditions
H.T. PROF Executive Search
SUBJECT: European Sales 01CR4705