← Back to Job Listings
Midwest Sales Rep – Plastic Additives
Job Number: 01TS9104
Primary Category: Sales
Sub Category: Engineering
Job Location: Anywhere in Midwest with easy air travel access
Global plastics company with additives, compounds and color solutions is recruiting an individual who can sell in the Midwest.
Individual will be expected to increase sales and maintain customer satisfaction with current customers. This position will also identify new business opportunities and initiate contact with potential accounts across several areas.
This individual will work with a national customer base, providing forecasts and status reports to sales management. She/he will be expected to work with senior sales management and corporate to understand / implement the company’s strategy and sales goals for the U.S.
• Help maintain and increase company’s business
• Implement Business Development roadmap to sell into the U.S.
• Identify new business Opportunities
• Initiate contact and follow up with potential customers
• Represent company in commercial events, trade shows, and conferences.
• Maintain records / CRM reports
• Minimum 5 to 10 years selling additives, compounds and colors in the U.S.
• B.S. Chemical Engineering degree (or equivalent)
• Willingness to travel frequently in the US and possibly abroad
• Individuals interested in this position MUST have worked in the additives, compounds and colors, or Masterbatch BOPP/film industry.
• Candidates should have a relevant career transition working for companies selling similar plastic components (i.e. Ampacet, Clariant, Polyone, Shulman, Techmer, or smaller organizations)
• Candidates can live anywhere in the Midwest, with extensive travel required.