← Back to Job Listings
HVAC Project Manager
Job Number: 01EV2202
Primary Category: Clean Tech
Sub Category: Engineering
Job Location: Miami
Immediate need for experienced HVAC Project Manager.
A Start-Up company with revolutionary energy saving technology for HVAC systems, is hiring an onsite project managers in Miami/Tampa, FL.
The company has a growing install base in the US and around the world. The technology has been successfully demonstrated in several commercial buildings with significant double digit energy savings.
We are recruiting a Project Manager who has extensive HVAC experience. He will be in charge of the onsite installation process, overseeing subcontractor’s work, documentation and timelines. Some basic hands-on skills are also required. The project manager will also support the sales engineers during the pre-sale stages and will work closely and report to Operations manager
The Project Manager will have interaction with customers, 3rd party subcontractors and is expected to be representative and to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with Sales on a Pre and Post Sales basis
• Preform site survey
• Prepare installation drawings for site installation
• Create an installation time line and Budget
• Install the company solution and work with partners that are incorporating the solution in their overall projects
• Provide documented feedback based on company protocol and formats
• Work with R&D and Management
• Ensure quality and customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest level
• Attend Conferences to support the company technical when they exhibit
• Frequent travel as needed to locations of suppliers, partners, and customers.
• Education: Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent experience a plus
• Experience: 5 – 10 years related, with HVAC Project Management exp. Client-facing experience.
Plan and execute in a dynamic environment, experience with HVAC onsite projects deployment preferably with Johnson Controls, Trane or large regional HVAC distributors
• Technical: Must have HVAC experience working with industrial solutions. Individual worked for one of the large HVAC manufacturers in a technical support role – Plus.
• Business: Able to work with customers and understand how HVAC impacts their business.
• Communication: Strong verbal and written communication Must. Capabilities to document pre and post execution.
• Software: Familiarity with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, building management systems
• HVAC Related: Understanding of how HVAC systems work, airflows, energy usage.
• Highly organized, detailed oriented, problem solver, Independent, self-driven, positive attitude, direct, team player
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a startup with revolutionary energy savings technology, and join on the “ground floor”.